Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Heat\Lakers Glog

Well, Shaquille O'Neal earned a little respect back with his pregame handshakes with Kobe Bean. I honestly didn't expect it.

With that said, Staples Center is abuzz with more excitement than I've seen for a home game in a long time. I mean, people were there on time, there's booing going on, gasps anytime one of the major players takes a shot. Got me a little more excited than I was earlier this evening.

Good signs with Lamar showing early and often in the first quarter. Two tre's, a mid range, and nice assist. OF course he would this after I mentioned Smush being our second option ;) (only two points in the first for Smush by the way).

Lakers lead at the end of the first and yet another amazing story, Kobe passed the ball for the final shot of the quarter....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

esbn 26538-060309-182518-97

The Sidebar!