Friday, June 10, 2005

 

SI.com - Writers - Arash Markazi: L.A. fans fed up with Shaq - Thursday June 9, 2005 1:16PM

SI.com - Writers - Arash Markazi: L.A. fans fed up with Shaq - Thursday June 9, 2005 1:16PM

Finally, an article that spouts some sense!!! For the past year, since the Big Fat was traded I have informed folks of the Lakers offer that he turned down that would have kept him the highest paid player. FOr the past few months, I've continued to emphasize that the only person still in a 'heated' fued is the Big Crybaby. Please read this article, it explains my hatred for this overgrown, over-the-hill (just about), fragile, media doll (except for this article). The only thing different about me from these other L.A. fans is I started disliking him just about the day after the trade....once you leave the family . . . . .

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

esbn 26538-060309-182518-97

The Sidebar!