Tuesday, June 07, 2005

 

Decisions

Should true Lakers fans be giggling? Do you think Jerry Buss has a bit of a smirk on his face? Hopefully not, hopefully they are better people than I am. Less vindictive, less hating....

But I am ridiculously happy at the outcome of the Eastern Conference finals. Is it haterade? Perhaps, but I remember a time when you could dislike a player and it was just your opinion not some stigma on your character. As far as I am concerned, Shaquille O'Neal is proving once again that his success will always be dependent on someone else being able to score with him. He may be the most 'dominating' but his dominance ends in the final 2 to 3 minutes as it always has. He may carry a team a good ways to the promiseland, he's never the one driving through the gate, he's always on the passenger side taking a nap!

Call me a hater, call me a Kobe Lover. Call me what you will. The fact of the matter is I Love the Lakers. I love all that is Lakers. If you leave the Lakers, especially the way the big fraud did, you are entitled to all the pent up wrath and frustration, insults and disrespect, and hate that I can muster. This is passion!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

esbn 26538-060309-182518-97

The Sidebar!