Tuesday, November 02, 2004

 

Butler stays, Rush to test free agency

L.A. Daily News - More Sports Headlines

Kareem Rush will be given the opportunity to test the free agent market and see what life in the NBA is like not backing up Kobe Bryant. I understand his desire to see what he is worth but I feel he may be following the footsteps of Tyrone Lue. Remember that name, he had a couple good games during our championship years a few back and thought he should start. So he left and joined the Wizards....and well that's the last we've heard of him.

Caron Butler will remain through 05-06 and get to build some new chemistry with his new team. I like this kid thoguh I haven't seen a lot of him. He's been a little injury prone which is something I hope can be avoided this year. We'll see how this pans out....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

esbn 26538-060309-182518-97

The Sidebar!