Thursday, October 21, 2004

 

With My Own Eyes

I will hopefully get to see the new era of the Los Angeles Lakers tonite against Golden State. My normal watering hole for the games is a sports is a sports bar called Jeffrey's in Suwanee, Ga. Suwanee is for all intents and purposed the northern end of the metro Atlanta area. It's the last exit before the interstate becomes a 4 lane roller coaster instead of 8 lanes. Anyway, normally this bar has every Lakers game due to their ability to get any and all Fox sports channels. Unfortunately, Fox Sports doesn't carry all preseason games as I found out rather rudely last week.

I expect to see a lot of energy on the floor and a faster paced team. I don't know what to expect as far as team chemistry. That kind of bothers me but at least I know we have youth now and a fastbreak is not out of the question.

Tune in tomorrow for my analysis. But I must admit, there is a good chance I won't see the entire game due to this being my bachelor party weekend and friends and booze and stripper ladies...you know how it goes....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

esbn 26538-060309-182518-97

The Sidebar!