Friday, October 15, 2004

 

The Future and an Introduction

There is a lot of yackety yak going on in reference to the greatest franchise in sports. A lot of 'dirt' being spewed by those no longer a part of the purple and gold family. Well, I'm here to tell you that this Lakers team is not on the brink of collapse. Are they championship contenders? Time will only tell. Are they going to make the playoffs? I have no reason to believe otherwise. Will they compete? AN EMPHATIC HELL YEAH!

This blog will chronicle the Lakers, hopefully game by game (though that is a promise I can't guarantee), week by week, and ideally season by season. Interesting stats, history, game notes, and whatever else I can think of will be available here. I will chronicle my Lakers memorabilia for you (already own a Caron Butler jersey, what!), tell you about some of the best Lakers deals, and keep you entertained with my what some would call obscure point of view on the Lakers.

I am a loyal fan. I do not have a favorite player. If you play for the Lakers, I love you. If you leave, you're dead to me. Rest in Piss Shaq....perhaps when Shaquille O'Neal retires, I can once again don his jersey because his hall of fame legend was built in L.A. But as for right now, there are nothing but ill feelings for the Big Greedy!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

esbn 26538-060309-182518-97

The Sidebar!